lördag 20 maj 2017

PINK SHABBY CHIC CANVAS FOR CREALIES


I've made a pink shabby chic inspired canvas for todays blog post.

I've also made a real time tutorial, with more information for you to take part of :). You'll find it at the bottom of this blog post. 


Sun straight rays stencil. 


I've used to stencils to create patterns on paper with clear embossing powder, that I've heat set with a heat gun. I inked the papers with distress oxide ink.

I've done a bit of stamping, with a new stamp for this spring, big grunge cirles from CreaLies.





I've used a die called only squares from CreaLies to make a stencil out of paper, that I've used to create texture with a texture paste (here's a link to several mixed media like products). I've also cut it to an irregular shape - to use as a piece of texture on the pink paper.


I've painted parts of the flowers and the papers with white gesso, to shabby up them a bit.
As some final touches, I've added half pearls, spiral string and wood veneer cog wheels, as well as a circle shaped wood veneer decoration.


Here you can se the process from start to finish.

Thank you for watching.


1 kommentar: