onsdag 5 juli 2017

A TRAVEL THEMED CARD - WITH A STAMP FROM VILDA STAMPS

Hello there…
I’ve had some fun with both stencils and sprays, together with a travel themed stamp from Vilda Stamps this time. I’ve used a stamp that can be used for pocket page scrapbooking, as well as a statement in a travel themed mini album or a handmade card. The stamp is found in a set of two travel themed stamps, V767 (Småkort semester A6).


Here you can se the pattern paper that I’ve created with Brusho powder and water. I’ve also used a brick wall stencil with red ink, that I’ve used the left over ink from, to ”stamp” it to the paper. I tried different red hues of ink before I settled for the Fired Brick distress ink from Tim Holtz/Ranger.



I'll be showing you a couple of versions of making a card like this.

Here's the base.  I've cut the pattern paper with a die, that's called Old paper (Gummiapan).



You could decorate it with travel themed die cuts, like a suitcase and an aeroplane together with some arrows. Perhaps the black paper is too much of a contrast for this card, but I'm hoping you'll get the idea.


You could also die cut a word (Echo Park) out of funky foam.


It's nice to add on some texture. Here I've die cut a punchinella (KaiserCraft) piece of paper. I've divided it in two, to make it stretch to both sides of the pocket page card.


Here I'm combining both the punchinella die cut and the word die cut.


I think this might be the best way to go about it, in my book :). I like the dimention and texture that the card has.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar